Sunday, November 18, 2012

Muller Chucks the Baseball

I've been meaning to start this blog for awhile.  When I tell other people about my dreams, they usually find them funny or strange.  While I might remember one for a week, I haven't been writing them down, so I'll soon forget.  Sometimes they are confusing or disturbing, and sometimes I don't remember them at all.  While there will be times I recall more, and times I remember less, I will promise this to anyone that reads this - I won't make anything up.  I know there was more to last nights dream, but here's what I remember.

I was with family and we were hanging out on a warm sunny day at the Priory pool.  My good friend Chris Muller was there.  When he was given the challenge to throw a baseball, he took it.  He threw it so far that it just kept going and going into the sky.  It never came down.


No comments:

Post a Comment