Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dance Off

I somehow found myself in a group dance contest.  There were about 15 people on each team.  Rachel was on my team.  We were supposed to perform a choreographed dance routine.  Our team hadn't practiced in two weeks.  As the music started, everyone else knew what they were doing, but I didn't.  I tried to look on to other people in the group to figure it out, but it was pretty obvious that I was off.  I couldn't figure out how everyone remembered what to do when we hadn't practiced in a long time.  I could tell Rachel was getting frustrated with my lack of preparedness.  I decided to make up for it by stepping up the effort, so I abandoned the choreography and just tried to dance like a crazy person in hopes that would win over the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment