Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'll have the tacos

i haven't remembered as many dreams recently but this is from a few days ago...

My friend Steve (with a D) was driving me home from our church small group meeting.  instead of taking me back to my house, I asked him to drop me off at our other friend Josh's new snack shop that he just opened up on 85th st.  it was a really small shop that sold candy, soda, and had some food items available for order.  I ordered the "Don Juan Tacos" and a Vanilla milkshake.  Josh was wearing flip flops and a t-shirt.  It was a warm day.  People were calling in and asking questions so they could write yelp reviews.  Josh was telling them no wait for the food, come on in.  i never got my tacos or shake because in real life Miles woke me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment